The use of this Service, including any storage of information or access to or
use of information, is at the user's sole risk and the University of Adelaide
and its employees, agents, information providers and licensors will not be
responsible for any damages or loss suffered or incurred by any user or any
other person arising in any way from the information or the Service.
Neither the University of Adelaide nor any of its information providers,
licensors, employees or agents give any warranty of any kind, either express or
- as to merchantability or fitness of the Service for a particular purpose;
- that the Service will be uninterrupted or error free;
- that the results obtained from the use of the Service will be of a
Information provided by South Australian Policy Online is made available
subject to the specific restrictions and disclaimers applicable to individual
services and particular publishers and the user agrees to be bound by and
accept those limitations.
The University of Adelaide is not responsible for telecommunications links
connecting the user to the Service.
The user assumes sole responsibility for all use of the information supplied
and agrees to release the University of Adelaide -- its employees, agents,
licensors and information providers from and indemnify them against any
liability or claim by any person arising from:
- the information supplied; or
- any infringement of copyright or breach of any restrictions applicable to
the use of such information.